BRAND NEW ITEM!!!
Looking for a way to reload faster at the range and keep your firearm off of the bench? We have a brand new solution! Each Range Stand is machined from a piece of 7 inch by 3.5 inch aircraft aluminum that is 3/4 inch thick. Each block features 4 spots of 6 rounds each giving you 24 shots before having to reload. The firearm stand is a 1/4" diameter stainless steel rod pressed in a the optimal angle to hold your firearm.
This kit is CNC Machined to fit the following Models:
Smith & Wesson - 586, 686, 581, & 68
Ruger - GP100
Colt - Python
1 - L6-357/38 Range Stand
2 - L6-357/38 Speed Loaders
Directions for use:
- Fill the block with the ammo of your choice
- Turn post of speed loader Counter-clockwise releasing the key
- Place speed loader over the rounds
- Turn post clockwise to lock on the rim of the casing
- Place rounds into the firearm cylinder
- Turn post counter-clockwise to release rounds into your cylinder
- Return the firearm to the stand when not in use